Nola Sound provides complete sound systems as standard and includes staff capable of professional operation of the systems.
Our Small System
$300 + $50/hour
- 4 Channel Yamaha mixing console.
- Two powered Mackie SRM 350 or powered QSC K12 speakers capable of covering an audience of 1-150.
- Equipment can be localized to the stage area or spread out if necessary.
- Stage monitors can be added for additional surcharge, up to 4 monitor mixes. Extra stage monitors will be JBL JRX 112M if used.
- Power requirements as low as a single 15 ampere circuit.
- 50 foot snake for positioning mixing console away from stage.
Our Standard System
$400 + $50/hour
- 16 Channel PreSonus StudioLive Console
- Two JBL JRX 112M speakers or Two QSC K12 Active Speakers able to cover an audience of 200-300.
- 4 passive JBL JRX 112M speakers for stage monitors.
- Minimum powered required is at least 30 ampere circuit.
- 100ft snake for locating mixer away from stage.
Our Big System
$1,000 + $75/hour
- 32 Channel Behringer X-32 Digital Mixing console
- 2x JBL VRX935lap Line Array Speakers
- 2x Cerwin-Vega CVP-2153 2000W Dual 15" PA speakers (Side-Fill speakers, if required)
- 2x JBL SRX828SP & 2x Carvin TRX Series Dual 18" Subwoofers
- 4x passive JBL JRX 112M Stage Monitors
- 2x active QSC K12 for Stage Monitors
- Crown XTI Power Amplifiers
- Crown XLS Power Amplifiers
- QSC RMX Power Amplifiers
- DBX Driverack PA+ Loudspeaker Management System including Feedback eliminator and subharmonic synthesis
NOTE: This PA has power requirements ranging from 30 Amperes to 100 Amperes depending on configuration.
- Lighting*: $100 fee
- Subwoofers: $150 fee
All Sound systems include:
- Microphones for both Vocal and instrument pickup
- Music playback capability from iPod and laptop type devices (CD playback available by advance request)
- Boom-type microphone stands
Direct boxes for connection of keyboards and other instruments to system
- 3x Ultra-DI DI400P Direct Box
- 2x Whirlwind Direct 2 Dual Direct Box
- 1x Whirlwind Director Direct Box
- 2x Whirlwind Imp2 Direct Box
Mixing devices capable of sound control and adjustment of tonal balance
- 1x PreSonus 16 Channel Mic/Line Mixer
- 1x PreSonus StudioLive 24 Channel Mixing Console
- 1x Behringer X32 Digital Mixing Console
- 7x Audix OM3 vocal mic (Shure equivalent is SM58)
- 1x Audix OM2 vocal mic (Shure equivalent is SM58)
- 6x Audix i5 instrument mic (Shure equivalent is SM57)
- 1x Audix D2
- 1x Audix D3
- 1x Audix D4
- 1x Audix D6
- 2x Audix F50
- 2x Audix ADX51 Condensers
- 2x Samson CO2 Pencil Condensers
- 2x Audix Clip on horn Condenser Mics
- 3x Shure SM58
- 2x Wireless Shure SM58
- 3x Sennheiser e604 Tom Mics
- 2x Sennheiser e609
- 1x Shure Beta 52
- 2x Audio Technica At 2020
*Optional Lighting systems include up to 8 PAR64 cans or American DJ Wash Lights with Red, Blue or Yellow Gels controlled via DMX dimmer. Fading and strobe operation is possible.